Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Homeward Bound 2 hours ago

Well, we are home. Kellie shoved us into a huge cat carrier and brought us out here. We were let go in this huge room called a new bathroom. There is a large tub, a shower, lots of space for food, litter box, water, etc. I have gone exploring a little and almost got in trouble in the closet. I tried to get up on a shelf and slipped off. Connie thought I was under the bed so she was pretty surprised. Chance hasn't moved from under the bed since she left the bathroom. We haven't eaten since last night so I am sure we will venture out for our food later this evening or maybe in the middle of the night and we can wake Connie up with our munching. I am sure she won't mind. She was so happy to see us.

Tigger happy to be home even tho it is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment