Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Christmas Present

Hi all,

You won't believe what my Christmas Present was! I was totally shocked. First I got dropped off at the vet on Thursday afternoon and they were very nice to me and they all thought I was so handsome! Friday was my present and it was something I don't even want to talk about - how embarrassing for a little guy or maybe a big guy too. Remington - don't let Beth and Mike talk you into this one. I came home missing some body parts and some claws (which Connie says is OK since I was scratching the furniture and walls). She said they don't do that part to dogs, so R you are safe in that respect. I can't believe it. The only good part, so far, is that I am on some kind of liquid today and tomorrow and it helps me to sleep. So I have been sacked out on the foot of Connie's bed on a nice soft blanket. I can't have my usual litter, I have to use shredded newspaper - more embarrassment - for FIVE days. I just want my regular litter back. I guess this is all for now.

Signing out as Tigger the missing body parts kitty.

2 comments: