Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Freedom!!!!!

The question for tonight - has anyone ever been chased around a dark yard by a crazy woman in pink silky pj's and a brown carhart jacket???? Well, I have and it was not a pretty site. She was soooooo angry with me. I got out tonight when Shadow came in. I spent several minutes under the trailer in the yard with Connie asking "where's my kitty". Now when she first found me in the wood pile, I would come running when she said those words, but tonight I just wanted to run around the yard. Not a smart idea. She chased me for a while and then gave up and told me something would drop out of the sky and get me. Then she went in the house. Oh my goodness - the dark yard is a very scary place for a little guy and I was sure something would get me so I headed back towards the house. Pretty soon Shadow came out and when I went up to see her, I was grabbed across my back and hauled up against that brown jacket. I struggled to get down and a hand grabbed my neck like my mother would have carried me. I settled down and didn't fight it any more. We all came in the house but Connie is still mad at me. I am not too sure if I will get to sleep with Connie tonight or not. I might get kicked off the bed. I was glad to see Shadow, but sure was surprised to get caught. At least I got grabbed by Connie and not some big bird.

Tigger the safe and warm kitty

1 comment:

  1. You need to stay IN the house. You would not like to see an owl my friend! Sure would of like a video of the lady in the pj's and carhart jacket, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete