Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can't seem to stay out of trouble

I have the worst time staying out of trouble. Although this time, Chance did help me. We played in the plants on the porch. We raced around them, through them and then dumped them on the floor. Russ called it "what a mess" when he went out there this morning and Connie just stepped over it saying she would clean it up when she got home. Connie had some bags of clothes to go to Goodwill. They are all covered with dirt and our back claws kind of scratched some holes in the bags so the clothes have dirt on them, too.

On a better note, I had a good time on Friday with Shelby. She and I talked a lot while she was rocking me on the glidder and foot stool. She is getting to be more fun and has been real gentle with me and I am gentle with her.

All for now

Tigger

1 comment: