Sunday, December 5, 2010

December update

It is nice to have Connie back home with us. We really missed her while she was in the cities. I have been keeping close to her and have tripped her a couple of times, but she walks slow when I am around so she must be watching out for me. I have been personally supervising her diet and she is doing very good on it. She is eating whole grain breads, vegetables, chicken and of course turkey. I have sampled just about everything she eats. My favorite is the bread and her Special K with strawberries. She has started walking around with the bowl in her hand rather than leave it on the table for me to get into. They are really good and before she puts the milk on them, the strawberries make a nice toy to push around on the floor. Chance and I have been very busy watching the birds in the feeder. They are so busy with the storms that have been coming. I don't get to sleep in the main part of the house any more. I have to stay in Connie's bathroom all night because I want to sleep close to her and she won't let me walk across her chest. That is ok - it won't be long and she will be well enough for me to sleep with her. I cuddle with her when she is in the glider in the living room and I like that. I have gotten even with her for not letting me sleep with her. I knocked on the bathroom door the other morning about 5 and she thought someone was at her outside bedroom door. She really wasn't happy with me. But she loves me anyway.

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. I am happy Connie is home with you. Take good care of her, my friend!

    ReplyDelete