Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend with Velcro

Velcro was here this weekend. I don't know how she got that name, but her real name is Shelby. She says "hi" to me and laughs after she says it. Connie said she says it a lot - like every time she sees me and all the time when I am laying on the back of the glider behind Connie's head when she is rocking Shelby. I had a real good time with her except I have to sleep in the porch because I sneak into her bedroom and scare her. Connie doesn't like that. Shelby shares food with me - cheerios are especially delicious and I can eat a lot of them as they hit the floor. Tonight Connie and Shelby had to go to the building to pick up Russ. I guess Todd got to use "our" 1961 Chevy to drive a bride and groom from Palisade to the Legion, and Russ went there and got it and put it away. Anyway - while Connie was getting Shelby ready to go to town, I jumped up on the table and ate Shelby's pork tenderloin. Connie wasn't real happy with me. Shelby was done eating so I don't know what the big deal was. She had been sharing her breakfast with me. Kellie came out today too and played with me. She lays me upside down in her arms and rubs my tummy. I like that for just so long and then we are done. I slept most of the day with Chance in the bedroom in the sun. It was so warm and she was glad I was there. She must have been because she didn't chase me away! Well, all for now. I am going out to the porch. Connie thinks I will have a stomach ache tonight. I guess she thinks I ate too much pork. We will see.

Tigger

1 comment: