Wednesday, October 21, 2009

News from me


Hi all,


I tried to put up a different picture, in fact I put two new ones on this site. I think I did it - all by myself. I thought I was going to have to talk with Remington about this, but I pointed out the tool bar to Connie and she was able to add the picture.




Some where on this site are two other pictures, but now I don't know where they are. That is pretty scary. The other one is of me curled up next to the old lady of the house. She just let me walk right up and lay by her.
I have been a pretty good kitty since I had pork tenderloin last Saturday. I didn't get sick either. Yesterday I had a lime chip - I should say I licked the salt and lime off a chip. It was pretty good. Shadow came along behind me and at the chips. Maybe that is why she let me lay by her. I had left treats for her.
All for now - I just got caught hiding in the high chair. It seems to be kind of warm so I am going to take a little nap.
Tigger

1 comment:

  1. You have caught on the this computer thing very quickly! I am happy you are able to show Connie how to run it. They need help sometimes! I am helping Beth and Mike ALL the time. I am just waiting for Mike to take me to work with him....I am sure he needs help with his computer there. I just don't know how he manages without me!
    I like Shadow. We use to email each other but looks like you took over the computer. I am sure Shadow don't mind sharing. You look like really good friends!

    ReplyDelete