Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday night company

Hi

We had company on Saturday and Saturday night. Little stinky butt was here and she wasn't too bad. Connie thought I wasn't too bad either. Shelby and I kind of bonded and we talked and she rocked me in the glider. She tried to get me to play kick ball with her like she does with Connie, but I couldn't kick it back. She wasn't real happy about that but she continued to play with me.

I was a good kitten. I didn't scratch her nor try to nip at her. Connie told her that I am a baby and that was when she started to rock me in the glider. I slept out in the porch just in case I wandered into the bedroom where she was. I thought about it so maybe that is why I was banished to the porch. That was ok. I had my food, litter box and Shadow to keep me company so I was warm.

All for now.

Tigger

1 comment: