Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hunting Season

Hi all,

I am not going hunting today. I can get in enough trouble just laying around the house!!!!! Connie started rearranging the living room last night and started sneezing - too much dust I thought. But, later on she decided it wasn't dust but a bug she picked up - said she got it at work from one of the guys. I sure am glad I don't work with her - she wasn't very happy. She said she had been very careful to wash her hands good, but maybe the germs flew from one office to another. I saw that on tv one day and it didn't look good. She said she is going to drown herself in orange juice, hot tea, hot tang and water. Hmmmm - none of that sounds like Tigger treats but I might just check them out anyway. We had company a couple of nights this week - Todd's new puppy, Harley. He is kind of cute and just my size if I puff myself up just a little bit. He wanted to play and we did the first night, but the second time he was out Connie leashed him and kept him beside her in the dining room. That was after she used this big machine that looked like the vacuum only has water in it. She said she was glad she had it right there handy. He ate a red color crayon and Connie said she found it on her floor but didn't want it back. She and Chloe didn't think it was very funny. I came around to play with him, but she wouldn't let him loose. Oh well. Maybe next time. I am going to stay away from her as much as possible this weekend as I don't want to get sick. All for now.

Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment