Monday, November 16, 2009

This and That

Hi

It is me Tigger again. Connie has started calling me Munchkin because my front legs are so short that I look like a little munchkin. That is ok - I like the name. I think it means she loves me.

Remington, I liked your story about the cold box. I have one in my kitchen too. I don't get anything out of it (on purpose anyway). I did try to get something out of another piece of equipment in the kitchen but it was too warm. I wanted to put my paws on this big flat thing that came down from it, but it was very warm. So, I just went on my way. I am not sure what came out of it - something sweet is all I know because I licked Connie's plate clean when she put it on the coffee table and headed to the bathroom.

I haven't been doing too much lately. I try to keep an eye on the goings and comings around here but there hasn't been too much of either. Connie had a cold and stayed home most of the weekend so we just cuddled either in bed or in what she calls the recliner. She has a slanket and I can cuddle up in that with her. It looks like a backwards bathrobe but is heavy like a blanket. It is also too warm for me. I like it cooler - must be because I was originally an outside cat and lived in the woodpile. I try to sneak outside when Shadow goes out, but I get caught and sent back. Anyway, it has been pretty cold out, but I heard it will get colder so maybe I don't want to become and outside cat again.

It is pretty nice in here. I have all the food I want and only have to chew on Connie's nose a couple of times in the morning to get her up to fill my bowl. She said I am becoming a good kitty because she can fill the bowl and I don't eat it all at once like I did when I first came in here. Maybe that is because I know Chance has her own bowl and food and won't take mine. I do take hers whenever I get the chance (no pun intended).

Well all for now. It is getting close to bedtime according to Connie. She said she has an early morning meeting tomorrow.

Tigger, the little munchkin!

1 comment:

  1. I like your nickname. It's cute, just like you. We have a hot box at our house too. Beth makes LOTS of good things in there. I usually get to taste most of them. I love the orange yogurt muffins! I guess I just like yogurt!
    It's much nicer being inside than outside when it's cold. I like the snow but I also like to lay by the fireplace after being outside. We do have it good, don't we?
    Say hi to Shadow and Chance from me!

    ReplyDelete