Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting away with trouble

Hi all,

I have been in so much trouble lately, but Connie hasn't gotten mad at me at all. She has been very sad because some friends lost their cat. She was not lost really, but they had to put her down is what Connie told me. Connie puts me down every time she picks me up, but she explained what that meant and I felt sad too. I feel bad for Remington and his family and hope they will be ok. I also hope that if I get really sick Connie would be kind and do the same for me.

So on to my trouble. I tipped over a 5 quart pail of water all over the dining room carpet. Connie never said a word, she just cleaned it up. I was scared because I have done that before and she has gotten mad about it. This time she was just glad that I was there to do it - or at least that is what she said.

I went in the utility room when Connie was going to put Shadow out and decided to snoop around that room so I missed being let back in the house. I had to sleep all by myself and it was so lonely. About 3 AM today, Connie heard me and let me come out. She got in the recliner and I jumped up and layed on my back on her lap. We were like that for about an hour. It felt so good. She rubbed my tummy and I just purrrrrrrrrred.

Well, Shadow told me that tomorrow is Remington's birthday. I don't know when my birthday is so Connie is saying that my "birth" day is the day she rescued me from the woodpile. She said we will celebrate that day every year. I was ok with that as long as I can celebrate. The day she rescued me is very close to Chance's birthday, so maybe we can celebrate together.

Well, better go. Russ just got home and I can't miss a chance to be loved. Happy Birthday Remington.

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for remembering me. I can't believe I am going to be one year old. I am not little anymore.
    I miss Keisha but Beth said she knows that Keisha is happy and feels great now. No more pain. But I still miss her.
    If you hear a lot of noise tomorrow PLEASE don't call Scott Turner. It will only be Mike, Beth and I celebrating my birthday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete