Sunday, January 10, 2010

More trouble and company

Hi all

Well, I got in trouble again but nothing too bad. I got locked in the utility room twice this weekend and when Connie went to bring me in the second time, she found me in the washer. I peeked out at her and she started to laugh. I have to be so careful to get out of the Utility room before Shadow does or I just get left behind.

The little girls were out tonight for about 30 minutes while Todd did some work at the wood stove. Chloe is afraid of me even tho Connie has said I don't have front claws. Shelby is not the least bit afraid of me and chases me all over the place. She even gave me a jellybean to play with and then chased me into a corner after it. I had a good time and Connie thinks I will sleep very good tonight. I don't think Shelby was with Connie too much. She was so busy chasing me that it gave Connie and Chloe some time to color and read books. Shelby did sit on Connie's lap for a few seconds while Connie was reading a book, but then I came into the room and the chase was on again.

It was a quiet day other than the girls coming here. We all just laid around and rested. I don't know where Chance went when Todd drove up and I haven't seen her since they left, but Connie says she will come around when she feels comfortable that everyone is gone.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Harley was here too. He likes to play with me and all of a sudden he is much bigger than I am. We used to be the same size. Shadow got so upset that he was in the house that she messed on the floor. Connie thought she might have a problem, but it turns out it was part of the Christmas tree. I haven't figured that one out yet and I thought it might be too personal to ask about so I will let it go for now. I am kind of thinking it might be the same as me and Chance. We sometimes get some of the Christmas tree in us too.

Well, I am going to go take a little snooze on the hutch. Connie turned on the little winter village and it is pretty warm up there.

Tigger

1 comment: