Saturday, February 20, 2010

Garage Kitty

Yes, I did it again. I was in the garage. No one knows when I went out there but Connie finally brought me in and when she went back out, I tried to get out again. She faked me out and headed back to through the porch and I ran ahead of her and got into the hall. She quickly turned around and got into the garage. She got what she wanted out of the freezer and when she came in, I ran between her legs and back into the garage. She said "where's my kitty" and I came right back in. Russ says there must be mice in the garage and that is why I go out there. He is right, but I am not going to tell Connie that. Apparently she does not like mice.

It was a quiet day today. Kellie came out and held me and rubbed my tummy. Other than that I just laid around in the sun. Nice to have a quiet day once in a while.

Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment