Friday, September 18, 2009

Hey guys,

I know nothing about blogging (what ever that is) nor does Connie (my woman owner) but she has a friend who blogs all the time so I am going to rely on Remington and Beth (who ever those people are) for help and support.

I became an inside cat last night after a trip to the Vet to get a physical. I got poked and prodded and shot. Got medicine in my ears and ate some banana (what ever that is) tasting stuff for worms (what ever they are). I explored my new surroundings and then was put out on the porch (?) for the night. I have a lot to learn about all this new stuff. My previous living conditions was a pile of wood - totally away from rain and wind. This is so new to me.

I am going to close for now. Connie said she has a party to go to after work. Oh yes, I was there too! I waited in the van for Connie to finish work last night. Then I met one of Connie's friends from work.

I will be back on tonight, hopefully,

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Tigger! I know your woman friend, Connie. She is SOOOO nice. You are going to like it there!

    ReplyDelete