Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friends?

I think Shadow is a little bit disgusted with me. I jumped on her the other night and she barked at me. It was pretty scary for all of us because I was told Shadow doesn't bark. Even Connie was scared.

So, we had a little girl spend the day/night on Saturday. I really tried to be good, but I wanted to play so I pushed her down. Now I am not a big cat but she went down with no effort on my part. I think she was scared because she cried really hard. Kellie was here and picked her up and cuddled her. I guess that made her feel better but she stayed away from me after that. I don't think she liked me much to begin with and this really didn't help.

I have been trying really hard to get Chance to like me and I think I am making a lot of progress. We are in the process of what Connie calls a Slumber Party except it goes on all evening and all morning when everyone is here. This morning Connie was pretty disgusted with both me and Chance as she was trying to fix her hair for work and we were both on the counter in the bathroom eating out of the same bowl. She didn't act too upset because she is glad we were getting along.

I have been sleeping with Connie on the foot of her bed. It is pretty nice but awfully cold - she sleeps with her window open. It was cold last night, but I just pulled the blankets around me and settled down.

So I am done for tonight. I will write more when I have more to report.

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't worry Tigger, Shadow was probably just telling you how special you are to the family. That's how dogs talk....so just smile and be nice! I don't get clawed by anyone if I do that. I like the cold weather but the kitties don't. Beth turns the hot blanket on for them during the day so they cuddle up on Mike and Beth's bed. Too hot for me! Later!

    ReplyDelete