Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eating on a 'pee pad'?????

Well there has been a change and I am not real sure I like it!
Kellie came home tonight to find that Chance and I had decided to dump our water bowl all over our eating mat....now this isn't REALLY a big deal...except this is the second time she has come home to a wet floor. Ooops!!
She cursed a little bit this time and brought our mat outside as it was too wet to leave on the floor. She took away our water bowl and we now have to share a food bowl. We used to have our own food bowls.
Then she put our bowls on something she called a 'pee pad' um I don't know about you but I don't really think anyone should be EATING on something called that!!!! I am a little bit alarmed!
Kellie was cleaning out our litter box and I was checking out this new eating situation. I wound myself around her legs and purred cause I was afraid she was really mad at us. I don't think she is cause she picked me up and turned me onto my back and rubbed my tummy...I LOVE that!! Now I am sitting at the computer blogging and trying to get Nala to like me. She is a tough cookie, that La!! She sits under the couch and glares at me with a scary stare!! Sometimes she growls. I think it's kind of funny, so I sneak in for a closer look! Ha ha, that doesn't make her happy!
Well I am off to re evaluate this eating situation Chance and I have now!
All for now,

Tiggie (that's what Kellie calls me, I think I like it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment