Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Training in a new man is tough!!

Well here I am, situated at Kellie and Nala's house!! I am training Kellie to help me with my blog, its tough to train in a new man..I mean woman!!

Last night was good, Connie told us to be good quiet kitties because Kellie has to get up early and go to work. Chance and I were so quiet I am pretty sure Kellie thought we ran away! She came in this morning to check on us and I was so happy to see her, I begged her not to go to work!

So tonight as I try to tell Kellie what I want posted, I am learning who the queen is of THIS house. Nala is not happy that I am here but as I recall, Chance was not happy when I came out of the woodpile either!! Nala and I are keeping our distance but Kellie keeps dishing out the treats, so I can't stay away long!!

Kellie calls Nala, La, and it makes me think of singing! That brings me to my new found talent! This morning I heard Kellie singing, I thought she was doing such a good job but could use a little Tiggie flare so I joined in from my bed!!

Well I think I have had enough excitement for tonight, I have to sit down and teach Kellie how to post some pictures...that's going to take some time!

All for now,



Tigger

1 comment:

  1. Training is a job in it's self! Good luck, my friend....hopefully Kellie is a quick learner....

    ReplyDelete