Monday, May 17, 2010

A familiar visitor

Connie came to visit us today. She has come before, but I just haven't mentioned it. She was so happy to see us and I was soooo happy to see her. I got up in her arms and just laid there and purred. Chance sat back and when Connie leaned towards her, she walked off. I guess she is still mad. I got wet again and Connie said she was sorry. She said that a lot when we were locked in the bathroom at home. I guess we won't have a home in a little while until the new house is built. Connie keeps telling us about it, but she acts like she doesn't believe it will happen and she just seems so sad. Kellie has told us that it is going to happen and her mom is just going through a little house withdrawal but she will be much better by the end of summer. I sure hope so. Cats don't like water you know and this water is pretty salty. I just have to keep coming up to her and giving her hugs right back and all will be well. Connie had a birthday yesterday and I forgot to call her and wish her well, but I told her today. She was happy.

All for now

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and Chance really miss Connie....won't be long and you will have a BIG house to run around in and Connie will wait on you like it's suppose to be....hang in there!

    ReplyDelete