Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moving Day

I, along with Chance, have moved out of the only home I have ever know - including the woodpile. There were a lots of tears - not from us you can bet on that!!!! We have moved into town - we are now city dwellers! We have our own room with a million places to get into and snoop around and sleep. We have our own window that we can jump up and look out. I know we are guests and we will try our best to be good guests. We are living with Kellie - she is nice to me but Chance hates her. I think it is because she always asked Chance if she wants a hug and Chance doesn't like hugs from anyone. We spent the last couple of days in the bathroom - had a nice place to sleep and plenty of food and water, but there isn't much room in there. Connie would come in and hold us and tell us she was sorry and then we would get all wet. I think she will miss us, but she brought us there so she can find her way back. Well, I am going to sign off for now. Kellie will take over the blogging for me and according to her I will have a ton of stuff to say. I think I am glad to have Kellie blog for me, but I am sure Connie will be sad and will cry - she does a lot of that lately. Connie's good friend Judy tells her to keep her eye on the prize. Connie is doing that, but she says it is hard to leave the house where she raised her babies. I hope she is talking about me and Chance!!!

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry Connie is sad but I bet something good is going to happen very soon! I know she won't leave you at Kellie's forever....but while you are there have fun! That is one thing Kellie knows how to do! So enjoy! Look forward to your blogs....

    ReplyDelete