Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to my old ways

I really did it this time. I sneaked out of the breezeway into the garage when Connie went out to the freezer. I am sure she blames me, but who was it that left the breezeway door open?!?! I tried crying at the closed door, but it wouldn't open and no one came for me. I had to crawl back up under Russ' truck to keep warm. That brought back memories of riding to this house and then riding to town. It was very scary to think I did that when I was such a little guy. Well, apparently as it got to be bedtime, Connie missed me. I could hear her walking all over the house saying "where's my kitty" but she couldn't hear me answer her. She even opened the door to the garage but I couldn't get out from under the truck fast enough. She finally kept calling and I was able to answer her and she found me. I was so glad to see her and so hungry. I think I was gone for a long time but Connie says it was only a couple of hours. That could be a lifetime to a cold, hungry kitty. I have spent the last 20 minutes or so climbing on the computer and then she removes me, hugs me and cuddles me. She says I smell like I did when she found me in the woodpile - like oil and grease - must be from the truck. I think I will stay out of the garage. It is kind of a scary place to be. Well, it seems that it is my bedtime and if I play my cards right, I can get Connie to crash on the couch and I can cuddle next to her. I may have to spend most of the night washing my cute little body. Good night.

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. DON'T GO OUTSIDE! It's dangerous out there and I would not want anything to happen to you. Just stay in the house and let Connie wait on you....

    ReplyDelete