Friday, February 5, 2010

A little more trouble

I got into trouble again yesterday morning only this time it was with Shadow. Connie and I were sleeping on the futon in the living room. Shadow was sleeping on the floor not far from us. She was snoring and it woke me up. I got down and went over to her so I could politely tell her to quit it. I kind of intwinded myself in her paws and face and it woke her up. She tried to get up and I was all tied up in her legs. She knocked me over and she slipped and started to fall, but caught herself. Connie was afraid she would fall on me and crush me. Shadow was not happy with me and just left the room. I looked at it as a victory for us non-snorers. Connie told Russ about it and he wondered why I hadn't woke her up and made her leave the room. He told her from the sounds she was making, there should have been enough wood to burn for a couple of nights. Now I didn't understand any of that, but Connie explained that when a person snores, sometimes they say "they are sawing logs". OH MY GOODNESS - all I could think about was the woodpile where she found me. Did she cut all that herself? Where would I have slept if the woodpile wasn't there? So I decided that "sawing logs" was not a bad thing. I think from now on I will just let everyone in this house snore as much as they want. I have such nice memories of being in the woodpile and Connie picking me up and holding me close to her. I am such a lucky cat!

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. You are the luckiest cat ever! You got to live with Connie, who could ask for anything more....

    ReplyDelete