Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More trouble

Hi

Connie thinks "Trouble" should be my name. I got caught in the sink again and when I got out, instead of getting down, I just walked over in front of the toaster and parked my cute little butt on a towel that was laying there. I was picked up and put on the floor. You know, I kind of liked that attention, so I tried it a few minutes later. Connie was not very happy, but she just told me "no" and set me back on the floor. The towel was not there - she moved it after I sat on it the first time.

So, you know I have to go with Shadow when she goes outside. I don't go all the way out with her but to the outside door. Most of the time she goes out through the utility room. Well, last night I got tangled in her feet and legs. I got myself untangled and she started up the one step into the living room and I tripped Connie who was on her way back into the house. Connie screamed or yelled something about a "darn cat" (more on that later) and stumbled around me. Shadow doesn't hear very well, but she heard that and turn around and fell off the step and rolled over in the room. We were all pretty shook up over that. That Darn Cat was a movie from when Connie was in school - a long, long time ago.

So now to more trouble, but I was saved by Shadow. I got left in the utility room last night about 9:30 or 10 and no one noticed. So about 11, Shadow woke Connie up and she thought Shadow had to go outside to do some business. When Connie opened the utility room door, I came in and Shadow turned around and walked away. I am thinking Connie might not have been too happy with either of us, but she just turned about and went back to bed.

It was very cold in the house last night. There was something wrong with a pump so it kept getting colder and colder. There were plenty of blankets on the bed so I was warm and much warmer when I was let out of the utility room! Chance likes to be covered up with a blanket, but I need to be on top of the blankets and alert at all times because Shadow might need me.

All for now,

Tigger

No comments:

Post a Comment