Saturday, February 13, 2010

I need help!

I was in trouble again. Connie was taking a shower and the water was too hot so she stepped backwards and I was in the tub with her. She said a naughty word and then said if we had a water softener the tub would have been so slippery that she could have fallen and got hurt. Now I have no idea what a water softener is and how that could have made her get hurt. I think she makes that stuff up just to make me feel bad.

She took Shadow outside with her when she went to do wood and after Shadow did her business, Connie dropped the leash around the handle of the wheelbarrow. After she got all the wood put in the stove, she turned around and Shadow had managed to get herself free and was heading towards the swamp. She would really like to run free, but that is kind of like letting me and Chance out of the house to play outside. It ain't gonna happen!!!!

I have been sleeping in the living room with Shadow. She is such a good friend to me. She never growls at me or snarls at me. She just gets up and moves out of my way. What a friend!

Happy Valentine's Day to Remington! We got your card - that was nice of you to remember us. I am hoping for hugs and kisses tomorrow from Connie. Maybe she will let me watch the race with her, too.

Tigger

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! Sounds like excitment at you house! Don't forget to watch for the JR Racing Team at the Dogtona 500 today! Newfie hugs and drooly kisses to all of you! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete